Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Call Your Dad !

My father calls me every day at around 9 pm. One fine day, just for a change, I called him a bit earlier at around 8:30 pm.
Mom took the call and we talked for few minutes. Then I asked:
Me: Where is Dad?
Mom: He has just returned from office and is getting fresh. Wait. I am calling him.
Me: No, he must be hungry then. You both have your dinner first, then I will call you again after an hour.
Mom: No, He never eats before talking to you all.
I couldn't reply for few seconds. I was amazed. This is their love towards me.
Sometimes, all what our parents need is to listen to our voices. We can never understand how lonely they feel without us. They have to celebrate most of the festivals without us. We can happily celebrate here with our friends but think about them. Our presence is the only thing which can make them happy. But, we are not there with them (because of various reasons). It makes them sad but they don't make us realise that.
So, this is the least possible thing we can do to make them happy.
Talk to them daily (And don't wait for them to call us every time. Sometimes, you can also call and feel that happiness in their voices)

No comments:

Post a Comment